Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for experienced and dedicated Band 7 Analysts to work based in Plymouth.
The pay rates for these locum Analyst jobs are £31.20 per hour (Assignment rate) and are ongoing contracts.
- The analysis of Real-Time PCR data generated by the clinical laboratory team to provide results of COVID 19 diagnosis
- Provide assurance to the Laboratory Senior Management team, through data analysis of the credibility of test results produced within the laboratory
- Assist the Laboratory Shift Manager & Lead Scientist in the management of the laboratory
Requirements of the Analysts:
- Degree or equivalent in biomedical science
- HCPC registration
- Biomedical science experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive biomedical science knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel island
These Analyst jobs are advertised by Ben Cox; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.