Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Anaesthetic/Recovery Sister to work full-time based in Ashtead. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Anaesthetic/Recovery Sister role is £40,000 per annum.
- Access to the Ramsay Academy - genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days' annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Hourly rate enhancements for work in the evenings, weekends and bank holidays
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free offsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free DBS checking
- Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
Requirements of the Anaesthetic/Recovery Sister:
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration
- must be trained in both Anaesthetics and Recovery
- 5 years post-registration experience
- Current Theatre experience
This Anaesthetic/Recovery Sister role is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.