Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Amputee Occupational Therapist to work full-time based in Lambeth.
The pay rate for this locum Amputee Occupational Therapist job is £25.00 - £26.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 2-month contract.
Weekend working required as part of a rota (maximum 1 in 4).
Requirements of the Amputee Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Demonstrable experience working at Band 6 level, ideally with experience working with amputee population, however, experience with vascular/ortho/trauma/elderly populations will suffice
- Rehab experience
- Autonomous practitioner and fast learner
- Experience/log-in's with enoting/EPR
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Amputee Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.