Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Approved Mental Health Professional Social Worker to work based in Notting Hill, within the Duty Team.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker role is £44,598 per annum.
- To carry out Mental Health Act Assessments as an autonomous practitioner and consider the least restrictive options.
- To provide a strong social work and social care perspective to the work undertaken in the team and act as a social care expert to others around Mental Health Act legislation.
- To complete, in accordance with the Mental Health Act, all assessment and recommendation paperwork and ensure this is uploaded to patient record.
- Co-operate and participate in the rota duty system at all times with other members of the service unit and to respond to Emergency situations when required when referred to the AMHP Duty Service before 5pm which may lead to working unsociable hours until the assessment is safely completed.
- To have responsibility for a portfolio of cases for a defined area of work as determined by the line manager.
- To provide comprehensive, culturally appropriate, evidence-based assessments to establish eligibility for health and social care services.
- To identify safeguarding issues in relation to both adults and children and to implement procedures as required.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Significant post-qualification experience within frontline mental health social work, including significant experience of practicing as an AMHP, varied experience of practicing in different settings and challenging circumstances, and working with people from black and minority ethnic communities.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.