Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated AMHP or Social Worker to work full-time within a Mental Health Team based in Merthyr Tydfil. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice and be registered with Social Care Wales
The pay rate for this locum AMHP or Social Worker role is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month ongoing contract.
Requirements of the AMHP or Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Care Wales registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience
- Experience within Mental Health
- Car driver
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This AMHP or Social Worker job is advertised by Jordan Castaldo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.