Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP) to work based in Prescot.
The pay rate for this locum AMHP role is £49.84 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- The team works on a shift basis; including nights.
- The team provide 24/7 service which include weekend and night working.
- The rota is arranged to ensure team members have opportunity to participate in team meetings, training and reflective supervision.
- Join the busy, supportive and dedicated AMHP team working either part time or full time hours.
- The team operates on a 24/7 basis to co-ordinate and undertake Mental Health Act assessments on behalf of Liverpool City Council.
- The team also provides a centre of knowledge, expertise and experience to support and mentor colleagues in relation to working with appropriate legal frameworks.
- Take an active role in creating a learning environment and acting as a Practice Assessor for AMHP trainees.
Requirements of the AMHP:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline social work.
- Be an experienced AMHP; with extensive knowledge of the Mental Health Act, related legislation and hold and promote high practice standards in your role and in the wider team.
- Having confidence in supporting the team’s relationships with key partners and of promoting the rights of people who use services, and their carers are key attributes for team members.
- You will enjoy supporting and developing AMHP practice within the city.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This AMHP job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.