Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for an Alcohol Recovery Practitioner to work based in Basildon.
The salary for this permanent Alcohol Recovery Practitioner role is £21,548.24-25,152.14 per annum depending on experience (pro-rata).
- Provide a welcoming and supportive environment for clients wishing to access the service promoting harm minimisation
- Plan, organise and deliver structured 1-2-1 interventions to clients with alcohol use using relevant and recognised theoretical models. This also includes supporting/delivering group programme9s) and promoting the wider health agenda to ensure clients wellbeing
- Effectively manage a caseload, ensuring motivation and increasing the client's recovery capital options. This will also include completing relevant paperwork/monitoring such as TOPS forms & NDTMS
- Identify and assess clients in relation to any alcohol related health needs and refer on and engage agencies as appropriate
- Deliver ATR's in line with National Standards, and liaise with the CRC's, NPS & Full Circle as appropriate
- Provide information/guidance/support for families, carers and/or loved ones of service users
- Complete accurate risk assessments/reviews
Requirements of the Alcohol Recovery Practitioner:
- Experience working within substance misuse
This Alcohol Recovery Practitioner job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in one of these positions, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.