Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Alcohol Liaison Nurse (RMN) to work full time in Harlow, Essex. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Alcohol Liaison Nurse is £24.74 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Working 9am -5pm from Monday-Friday.
- The overall aim of the service is to improve outcomes for dependent and harmful drinkers, with particular emphasis on physical and mental health and reductions of bed stay and re-admission.
- To support all hospital medical and nursing staff
- Existing voluntary sector alcohol services
- Statutory drug and alcohol services
- Other relevant agencies e.g. social care
- Support for carers of those patients referred
- To give advice on care and detoxification of patients of patients admitted
Requirements of the Alcohol Liaison Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Mental Health Nursing experience
- Must have previous substance misuse experience
This Alcohol Liaison Nurse job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.