Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Drug and Alcohol Worker to work full-time based in Sheffield. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of substance misuse.
The pay rate for this locum Drug and Alcohol Worker job is £14 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an ongoing contract.
- To provide alcohol/drug worker input as part of an integrated team in substance misuse, including managing an agreed caseload in both a clinical and community setting working with service users who are both diverse and complex, referring to senior colleagues where required.
- Support the provision of treatment by providing wrap around services in line with the commissioned recovery care pathway.
- Including assisting service user to explore future employment, training, education opportunities and support access to housing and accommodation.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within a similar Substance Misuse role
- Experience with substance misuse clients.
This Drug and Alcohol Worker job is advertised by Nicole Green; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.