Sanctuary Social Care has locum vacancy for a Advanced Social Worker to work full-time based in Croydon, within the Mental Health Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Advanced Social Worker role is £35 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3-month contract.
Duties of the Advanced Social Worker:
- Working with service users on a one to one basis
- Assessing services user's situation and looking at ways forward together
- Assessing individual needs
- Carrying out mental health act assessments
- Carrying out Mental capacity assessments
- Carrying out regular visits to assess and monitor mental health
- Supporting and constructively challenging service users in relation to social factors in their lives
- Undertake and monitor care plans as part of the CPA
- Multidisciplinary working with other professionals including nurse's psychologists and psychiatrist
- Getting help from other services such as the police, local councils, and charities
- Carrying out risk assessments to ensure the service user is not at risk of harm or abuse
- Working on duty and responding to crisis situations
- Advocating on behalf of the service user
- Taking a formal role in Mental Health Act tribunals and completing Mental Health Tribunal reports
- Working in line with legislation including the Mental Health Act, the Mental Capacity act, the care act and the Human Rights Act
- Working in different settings
- Focussing on recovery and personalisation to support people to make positive self-directed change
- Working with Families and carers to increase involvement
- Offering support to access legal services when required
- Maintain up to date case records
- Encourage compliance with treatment plans
Requirements of the Advanced Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adults' services
This Advanced Social Worker job is advertised by Ronnie Bradford; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.