Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for an Advanced Social Worker to work full-time (working part time hours will be considered for the right applicant) based in Taunton, within the Kinship Team. The office location has been outlined here as Taunton, but as we are a countywide team there can be consideration in your being based in other areas.
The pay rate for this locum Advanced Social Worker job is £38 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract, this may be extended if cover is needed for a longer period.
Much of the work can be home based, there will be a need to visit families being assessed periodically and the frequency of this can be discussed on a case by case basis with your manager.
- Have a caseload of up to 5 assessments, assessing family/friends of children to be connected persons foster carers and/or special guardians
- Have at least 12 weeks to complete a Special Guardianship assessment and 16 weeks to complete a connected persons fostering assessment
Requirements of the Advanced Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- An experienced locum Social Worker
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Advanced Social Worker job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.