Sanctuary Social Care has a locum vacancy for an Advanced Social Worker to work full-time based in Gloucester, within the Fostering Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Advanced Social Worker role is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Preparing and assessing prospective mainstream foster carers, connected carers and Special Guardians
- Providing ongoing supervision and support to carers
- Undertaking duty to identify the best possible match for children and young people requiring foster placements.
Requirements of the Advanced Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's services
- Ability to motivate and develop people.
- Good communication skills and be able to produce evidence-based reports with clear analysis to high standards.
This Advanced Social Worker job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.