Sanctuary Social Care has a locum vacancy for an Advanced Social Worker to work full-time based in Croydon, within the Families Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Advanced Social Worker role is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Advanced Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's services
- Completed ASYE year/ Post 1 years' experience
- Court work experience/ PLO experience
- Experience of working within a Child Protection Service (ability to identify risk and implement clear safety plans)
- Ability to analyse information and formulate clear intervention plans that are child-focused and purposeful
- References that highlight timeliness of work is being completed
This Advanced Social Worker job is advertised by Megan Roberts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.