Sanctuary Social Care has a locum vacancy for an Advanced Social Worker to work full-time based in Woking. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Advanced Social Worker role is £38 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- To promote the upbringing of children within their families, where this is compatible with the welfare of the children.
- To provide an assessment of the needs of family members, their strengths and any risks to children's health/development or significant harm to the child/ren
- Develop SMART plans that will meet the needs of family members and reduce risks to children, in conjunction with children and their families
- Work with partners to meet those needs and monitor progress via child in need and core group meetings involving families, young people and relevant professionals
- Chair reviews of children in need cases, strategy discussions, permanency planning meetings and professional's meetings on complex cases
- Lead on observing and developing practice, ensuring ASYE programmes and requirements are met and will contribute to the probationary reports required for new entrants to the service, in conjunction with the Principal Social Worker
Requirements of the Advanced Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's services
This Advanced Social Worker job is advertised by Rob King; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.