Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Advanced Social Worker to work full-time within a Children's Response Team based in South Gloucester. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Travel & Accommodation allowance is applicable on this post (where verified as eligible), for workers that normally reside further than 40 miles as the crow flies from the office location. Applicable where staying in the area or required to commute to the offices as a primary work location still. £30 daily / £150 per week.
- During Covid-19; working arrangements are more flexible.
- Supervisions may take place in the office, most workers remain working from home with any visits being made travelling from home. As such locally base applicants, or those with accommodation in the area are required
- You will be assessing and managing risk where there is possible, or actual, significant harm to children to ensure that children are kept safe and protected from abuse.
- You will be undertaking statutory assessments of cases meeting the threshold for social care intervention, this includes child protection investigations.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.