Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Advanced Social Worker to work full-time within a Children's Assessment Team based in South Gloucester. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Travel & Accommodation allowance is applicable on this post (where verified as eligible), for workers that normally reside further than 40 miles as the crow flies from the office location. Applicable were staying in the area or required to commute to the offices as a primary work location still.
- During Covid-19; working arrangements are more flexible.
- You will be assessing and managing risk where there is possible, or actual, significant harm to children to ensure that children are kept safe and protected from abuse.
- Will be undertaking statutory assessments of cases meeting the threshold for social care intervention, this includes child protection investigations.
- The post holder will have a good understanding of asset and strengths based approaches to social work.
- You will be problem solver, confident about making important decisions, underpinned by a genuine passion to work collaboratively with children, young people and families to meet their goals and aspirations.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.