Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Advanced Social Worker to work full-time in Croydon in a Care Planning Team The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £30 to £35 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Working knowledge of national policy and developments regarding children's social care, and policy areas that impact on children's social care.
- Demonstratable working knowledge of relevant legislation, statutory guidance, standards and procedures.
- Significant experience of working in a statutory setting with children and making professional judgments that deliver improved outcomes.
- Evidence of building effective relationships with children, families and other professionals.
- Substantial experience of effective analytical assessments and outcomes-focussed care plans.
- 5+ years' experience
- Care planning experience
- Able to engage and develop effective professional relationships with children and families to achieve sustainable positive outcomes
- Able to engage and develop effective professional relationships with other professionals and organisations for the benefit of individual children and families in assessment, care planning and delivery
- Ability to assess children and families holistically in relation to their need for support and/or protection from harm
- Able to make sound professional judgments.
- Able to develop, implement and review evidence-based multi-agency care plans which focus on and successfully deliver safety and well-being outcomes for children.
- Able to communicate to a high standard verbally and in writing, and to produce and present high quality reports.
- Able to comply in practice with statutory requirements and guidance, and local procedures and standards.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Phil Hanton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.