Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Swindon for an Advanced Social Worker to work within the Adult Safeguarding Team.
The salary for this permanent Advanced Social Worker job is £38,000 -£40,000 per annum.
- Contribute to our vision and re-shaping of our Adult Safeguarding Team
- Promoting a culture of continuous improvement through ownership of performance and maintaining quality assurances system for the service
- Help adults with care and support needs to stay safe and realise their own outcomes
- Provide leadership and a professional perspective across organisational and professional boundaries, including health and social care
- Promote quality and consistency of social work practice
- Work closely with the senior Leadership team to support junior staff
Requirements of the Advanced Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Experience in managing Adult Safeguarding Concerns and Enquiries
- A passion and enthusiasm for Person Centred, Strength Based approaches to Safeguarding
- Be able to energise and inform the registered workforce to deliver the Care Act 2014 duties, especially Chapter 14
- Be committed to working in partnership with other professions
- Be fluent in the English language (as a requirement of Part 7 of the Immigration Act – for the effective performance of a customer-facing role)
- Supervision and support from team and service manager
- Wider training and support, including access to mentoring
- 25 days holiday
- A career average revalued earnings (CARE) pension scheme
- Eating Out, Shopping and Entertainment discounts
This Advanced Social Worker job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.