Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Advanced Practitioner Sonographer to work full-time in Blackpool. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of sonography and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Sonographer jobs is £40 - £52 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Nights/Saturdays - £40 - £42 per hour (Assignment rate)
Sundays/Bank Holidays - £50 - £52 per hour (Assignment rate)
- Take responsibility for the welfare and comfort of the patient whilst under the care of the radiology department, prior, during and post the ultrasound examination
- Ensure that they are kept informed of any factors, such as delays, that are likely to affect them
- To use judgement in the analysis and interpretation of the ultrasound scan and provide a concise independent written report
- Rotate between the Ultrasound departments in the Women's Unit and X-ray Central, Blackpool Victoria Hospital, as well as sessions undertaken at Community sites
- Assist the radiologists with ultrasound examinations when required
Requirements of the Sonographer:
- HCPC registration
- Degree or equivalent in Sonography
- Post graduate experience
This Sonographer job is advertised by Tom Baldry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.