Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Advanced Practitioner Physiotherapist to work full-time based in Southampton.
The pay rate for this locum Advanced Practitioner Physiotherapist job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Work within an MDT and provide the consultative role of the physiotherapist within the MDT
- Flexible working across a variety of sites across Hampshire
Requirements of the Advanced Practitioner Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Knowledge and experience in working with adults or children with a learning disability
- Knowledge of either neurology or community
- Knowledge and experience in managing 24 hour postural management
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Advanced Practitioner Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.