Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Advanced Practitioner Occupational Therapist to work in Doncaster on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Advanced Practitioner Occupational Therapist job is £32.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Participate in quality assurance measures
- Providing high-quality clinical supervision and performance and development reviews (PDR)
- Carrying out case file audit and work shadowing
- Prioritise referrals and allocate cases appropriately
- Participate and lead in meetings and panels as the needs of the business dictate
- Provide professional casework advice, expert social work knowledge, support and guidance to colleagues, including newly qualified Social Workers, trainees and other team members and/or volunteers on cases including the most complex cases within the parameters of agreed policies and practices
- Advice on caseloads providing holistic, strengths-based assessments which are person-centred to help adults, carers, children and families make informed choices and decisions, enabling them to clarify and express their needs to achieve outcomes, manage risk and contribute to service planning
- Oversee the development, implementation, regularly monitoring and review of care and support plans whilst considering the legal framework, feasibility and practical and resource implications of the proposed plan
Requirements of the Advanced Practitioner Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Advanced Practitioner Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.