Sanctuary Social Care has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Advanced Practitioner to work full-time within a Leaving Care Team based in Hillingdon. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Advanced Practitioner role is £46,290 - £50,319 per annum.
As post holder of this role you will:
- Provide critically reflective group supervision to your team of social workers and personal advisers.
- Provide supervision to personal advisers.
- Promote best practice through leading by example.
- Be an early adopter of better, smarter, evidenced based practice.
- Support social workers and personal advisors to work restoratively, grounded in relationship-based social work and a strength-based approach.
- Provide situational case-by-case supervision, to help social workers and personal advisers grow.
- Drive excellence for all young people.
Requirements of the Advanced Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Have previous experience working in a LAC/Young People's team
- Have a solid understanding of the law affecting UASC, young people in care and care leavers.
- Be able to evidence a commitment to your own development since qualification
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Advanced Practitioner job is advertised by Conor Clarke; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.