Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for an Advanced Practitioner to work within a Leaving Care Team based in Hillingdon.
The pay rate for this permanent Advanced Practitioner role is £46,290-50,319 per annum depending on experience (pro-rata).
- Provide critically reflective group supervision to your team of social workers and personal advisers
- Provide supervision to personal advisers
- Promote best practice through leading by example
- Be an early adopter of better, smarter, evidenced based practice
- Support social workers and personal advisors to work restoratively, grounded in relationship-based social work and a strength-based approach
- Provide situational case-by-case supervision, to help social workers and personal advisers grow
- Drive excellence for all young people
Requirements of the Advanced Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience working within a similar role
This Advanced Practitioner job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in one of these positions, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.