Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanent vacancy based in Dudley for an Advanced Practitioner to work within an Intervention Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with the HCPC.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of £38,813 -£41,675 per annum.
This is an exciting position that will allow the applicant to work within a highly motivated team overseeing bespoke packages of support and assessments.
Some of the key areas of focus for this position are:
- Oversight of statutory parenting assessments
- Ensuring consistency and quality across the team
- Developing and delivering packages of support that will enable positive outcomes for families
- Offering advice, guidance and knowledge to staff on areas such as practice and resources
Requirements of the Advanced Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This Advanced Practitioner job is advertised by Conor Clarke; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.