Sanctuary Social Care has locum vacancy for an Advanced Practitioner to work full-time based in Northampton, within the Children's Safeguarding Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Advanced Practitioner role is £38 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Duties of the Advanced Practitioner:
- Providing practical and social work support for children, young people and families.
- Undertaking assessments
- Visiting children and their families
- Carrying out interventions
- Reviewing the work undertaken
- Direct work with children, young people and families and any other work identified as necessary
- Offer mentoring, coaching, support and practice expertise to other less experienced team members.
Requirements of the Advanced Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's services
This Advanced Practitioner job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.