Sanctuary Social Care has locum vacancy for an Advanced Practitioner to work full-time based in Wakefield, within the Children in Care Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Advanced Practitioner role is £39 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Advanced Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Must have experience in child protection and care proceedings.
- The individual must have at least 3 years' experience of working with long-term child protection and assessment work.
- Must have experience in completing, single assessments; risk assessments; s47 investigations; child protection planning; viability assessments; parenting assessments and court work both within the public and private sector.
- Adoption work and completion of Child Permanence Reports are integral to the role and thus the candidate MUST have experience across the board.
This Advanced Practitioner job is advertised by Giorgio Dimuccio; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.