Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Advanced Practitioner to fill a permanent role within an Assessment Team based in St Helens.
The salary for this permanent Advanced Practitioner job is £36,922-38,890 per annum (pro rata).
- Supporting TM in terms of ASYE
- Mentoring less experienced staff
- Supporting Practice educator
- Coaching, mentoring and providing additional supervision for ASYE
Requirements of the Advanced Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- £2,000 recruitment and retention payment for year 1 for all other levels of SW's (AP, Senior, SW, ASYE)
- Up to £8,000 relocation package
- Ongoing training and support
- Hybrid way of working - work from home mainly and go into the office if required and if you prefer
This Advanced Practitioner job is advertised by Jeni Watts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.