Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for an Advanced Physiotherapist to work full-time within Neurosciences/Acute In-patient based in Jersey.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist role is £30 - £35 per hour (assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Work as an advanced AHP assessing, formulating, diagnosing and treating a highly complex clinical caseload as an autonomous physiotherapy practitioner.
- Provide highly specialist knowledge, information, training and advice to clients, their families and other Healthcare Professionals in relation to neurological rehabilitation and its' up to date and evidenced based management, supporting integration of specialist physiotherapy across care pathways.
- Lead delivery of specialist physiotherapy provision for adults with neurological conditions, undertaking audit activity and service evaluation within own area.
- Support the Principal Physiotherapist in Neuroscience with strategy and policy development work regarding neurological physiotherapy and rehabilitation, supporting the integration of research evidence into clinical practice.
- You will be required to self-isolate in a hotel paid for by our organisation, this is on a full board basis including 3 meals per day.
- The locum will be paid 37 hours per week of self-isolation at the start of the contract, if testing positive or if they have been contact traced as being a direct contact.
- The accommodation rent will be covered by the department, staff on site accommodation will be provided once the self-isolation period has completed
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent experience working within a similar role
- Acute/community neuro experience
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.