Sanctuary Health has a permanent role for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to work in Braintree. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of general nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Advanced Nurse Practitioner role is £52,000 per annum.
- Working closely with a multidisciplinary team you will use your experience to practice autonomously and flexibly. Practitioners must have experience in primary care.
- Applicants must also be competent in the assessment of patients with undifferentiated needs and have completed their Independent Prescribing qualification.
- The post holder will work with the service manager, and clinical lead to deliver robust clinical governance and the fulfilment of the service contract
Requirements of the Advanced Nurse Practitioner:
- Valid NMC registration
- A degree or equivalent within nursing
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner/Nurse Practitioner qualification/ first contact practitioner (or willing to work towards)
- Must also be competent in the assessment of patients with undifferentiated needs and have completed their Independent Prescribing qualification
- Practitioners must have experience in primary care
- Minimum of 3 years experience in primary care, A&E or minor injuries unit.
- Accredited A&E or minor illness qualification
- Experience in working as an autonomous practitioner.
This Advanced Nurse Practitioner job is advertised by Victor Rosado; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.