Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Advanced Clinical Practitioner to work full-time in a prison based in Hull. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of prison nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Advanced Clinical Practitioner job is £31 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Advanced Clinical Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in nursing
- Current NMC registration (RGN)
- Significant NHS experience as a prison nurse
- Must be experienced and hold prescribing qualification.
- Required to work 4 week block booking with a view to extend. Mon - Fri 09:00-16:00.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Advanced Clinical Practitioner job is advertised by Jason Munns; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.