Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Advanced Social Worker to work full-time in Croydon, within the Front Door Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Advanced Social Worker job is £35.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Receiving all new referrals for children where there are safeguarding concerns or where the child may need additional support
- Assess and triage new referrals into SPOC to identify immediate risk
- Carry a daily allocation of SPOC Assessments
- To ensure all information ascertained, actions undertaken and social work analysis is recorded accurately
Requirements of the Advanced Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Advanced Social Worker job is advertised by Jonathan Codona-Brown; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.