Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Adults Speech and Language Therapist to work full-time based in Reading. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Speech and Language Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Speech and Language Therapist job is £28 - £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Assessment and treatment of speech, language and communication difficulties and swallowing disorders on PPH mental health wards.
- Providing SLT support and absence cover for MH SLT colleagues at PPH.
- Developing the specialist speech and language therapy role within this service.
- Liaison with other agencies and services working with adults.
- Contributing to and participating in training on communication and swallowing disorders for other staff.
- Contributing to protocols to enable a seamless service provision across this service and in partnership with acute SLT and community SLT services.
- Undertaking teaching and supervision of speech and language therapists and other professionals within the specialist clinical area adult & older adult mental health services
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Speech and Language Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
- 2 years' experience
This Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.