Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Adults Speech and Language Therapist to work part-time, 2 days a week working 15 hours (flexible on days between Monday and Friday), based in East Grinstead. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Speech and Language Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Speech and Language Therapist job is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- To provide high standard Speech and Language Therapy service to a specialist caseload of adults in the community with acquired communication, speech, eating, drinking and swallowing difficulties
- To undertake comprehensive Speech and Language Therapy assessments and where the appropriate diagnosis of patients, for a caseload of adult patients with acquired communication and/or swallowing disorders
- This will frequently include patients who have complex emotional, physical and psychological conditions including deafness, dysphasia and depression, which will require expert use of verbal and non-verbal communication
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
- 2 years' experience
- Must be a car driver
This Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.