Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Adults Speech and Language Therapist to work part-time (22.5 hours a week) based in Banbury. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Speech and Language Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Speech and Language Therapist job is £25 - £25.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Be responsible for delivering specialist speech and language therapy input to adults with acquired communication disorders and dysphagia including the clinical areas of neurology, rehabilitation and Voice, Head and Neck
- To identify, assess and diagnose communication/ swallowing impairments and select appropriate patients and type of therapy for effective treatment
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
- Competencies in communication and dysphagia trained
- Must be a car driver
This Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.