Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Ipswich in a Safeguarding Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
About the role:
- The successful candidate will be part of the Mental Health, Learning disabilities & Autism Specialist Support Team, sitting in the Safeguarding pathway, they will also be expected to provide support and advice on safeguarding to the other LD & A practitioners and to take part in the teams duty rota. They will also be required to carry out urgent safeguarding investigations for the LD and A service.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- 2 years post qualified.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.