Sanctuary Personnel is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Wrexham, within the Older People's Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £24.92 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Work with colleagues to achieve service plan objectives and targets
- Participate in employee performance appraisals and contribute to the identification of your own and team development needs
- Work with all service users, setting clear objectives, based on focused, strength based assessments established in partnership, but led by users.
- Work directly with individuals who are in need of crisis or pending crisis to establish their wishes and feelings, using a variety of techniques, as required.
- Work in a manner that recognises the diversity of the population and that particularly responds to the needs of women, people from minority ethnic groups and people with disabilities.
- Ensure all work undertaken is person centred in its approach and outcome.
- Adhere inter agency safeguarding procedure and to follow any policies and procedures that may be laid down by the adults, housing and health directorate.
- Identify cases with relevant managers that requires a safeguarding referral or response.
- Undertake capacity assessments under MCA as necessary.
- Provide reports to meetings, as necessary, of a high standard within the proper timescales.
- Work closely with colleagues in health and the voluntary and independent sectors.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work Wales registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Enhanced DBS
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Kelly Page; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.