Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Adult’s Social Worker to work full-time based in Esher, within the Mental Health Service.
The salary for this permanent Adult’s Social Worker job is £35,000 - £39,000 per annum.
- Assess the social care needs of service users and provide direct social work intervention to some of the most challenging and complex service users and their carers
- Provide effective support for people with mental health needs using a strength-based approach to enable individuals to live as independently as possible with more choice and control
Requirements of the Adult’s Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults’ Services
- Flexible to work in a challenging environment
- Successful completion of an ASYE programme if qualified as a social worker after June 2012
- Experience in mental health service, including assessment and risk management skills
- A full driving licence and have use of a vehicle insured for work/business purposes
- Working knowledge of Care Act legislation including experience in preparation of support plans, monitoring and reviewing outcomes
- Commitment to your own professional development, including maintaining up-to-date knowledge of mental health issues
- Mentoring and support from experienced colleagues
- Innovative technology: laptop and mobile phones are provided. Front line staff will get touch screen hybrid devices to allow you to work in an agile way and minimise unnecessary travel
- Work/life balance: flexible working is supported where possible, including working from home or hot-desking at a number of County Council sites
- 26 days annual leave (28 after 2 years' service) plus 8 bank holidays
- Relocation assistance of up to £8,000, subject to meeting eligibility criteria
- A generous local government salary-related pension
- 24/7 employee assistance programme (EAP)
- Option to join our car lease scheme and many more discounted lifestyle benefits
This Adult’s Social Worker job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.