Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within the Locality Team, based in Norwich. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Undertake person-centred assessments and to empower individuals to make choices that promote their health, well being and independence
- Work collaboratively with people who have complex needs to formulate support plans that maximise abilities, enable individuals to make choices and to work towards their identified goals
- Manage a caseload as allocated
- Co-ordinate and monitor care packages and support (care) plans and undertake reviews to ascertain whether the desired outcomes are being achieved. This may include advocating on behalf of service users or carers
- Lead Safeguarding Adults investigations using the local 'No Secrets' multi-agency policy and procedure
- Take a lead in complex cases such as those with safeguarding issues, complex family dynamics, conflict and problematic situations
- Provide written reports for court proceedings, case conferences and other arenas
- Provide practice guidance to unqualified or less experienced staff under the supervision of the Team Manager/Practice Consultant
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience
- A full driving licence/provision of a car
- Able to work unsocial hours when necessary
- Willingness to work in a range of settings depending on the needs of the service
- Experience in supervising others
- Ability to manage complex relationships
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant Health and Social Care legislation
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jake Merry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.