Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for 2 experienced and dedicated Social Workers to work full-time in Lambeth, within the Learning Disability Team. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rates for these locum Social Worker job is £28.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
The postholder will be required to work one day every 2 weeks based at the office in Brixton and some urgent/required visits.
- Work with a diverse range of service users with mild to severe learning disabilities
- MCA work
- Care Act 2014 assessments
- Support planning for service users with complex needs
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
Requirements of the Social Workers:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Learning disability experience
- Good references
These Social Worker jobs are advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.