Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for an Adults’ Social Worker to work full time based in Kingston, within the Learning Disability Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and has a contract of up to 3-months.
- Support RBK’s response to the Pandemic and other functions
- Work remotely and attend visits and the office when necessary, including for opportunities to work alongside colleagues and to attend monthly face to face team meetings. A Team Charter is in place in order to monitor and evaluate how staff work within this hybrid model.
- Focus on a number of Care Act assessments of people living in a local setting which has both supported living and residential care placements.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant frontline experience in Adults’ Services
- Experience of working with people with a learning disability
- Experience of undertaking Care Act assessment and reviews
- Experience of safeguarding
- Effective use of IT
- Effective team working skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with other professionals and agencies and form effective working relationships
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Adults’ Social Worker job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity.
With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.