Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Adult's Social Worker to work full-time within the Hospital Intermediate Care Team based in Sandwell. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Adult's Social Worker job is £18.53 - £21.19 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Weekend working may be required in this role.
- Be one of 6 managers who will support the Team Manager within the 7-day Hospital intermediate care team
- Work from various locations
- Ensure the timely discharge of people from hospital or intermediate care settings
- Supervise staff on a day to day basis
- Work in partnership with NHS and the CCG
Requirements of the Adult's Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Previous work within a busy hospital team
- Experience of partnership working and supervising staff or students
- Excellent organisational skills and a can-do approach
- The ability to work under pressure and have great attention to detail
- Strong customer focus
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Adult's Social Worker job is advertised by Aj Singh; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.