Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time based in Brent, within the Hospital Discharge Team.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £36,500 - £40,000 per annum.
- Work collaboratively to support service users/residents, to improve people's lives by helping with social and interpersonal difficulties, promoting human rights and wellbeing
- Work with service users to understand their needs, strengths and wishes, helping them to build resilience and live the lives they choose to lead
- Recognise the bigger picture affecting people's lives and work to change the structures and systems to enable people's human rights to be respected and protected
- Work with adults and families, applying a strength-based approach to promote your service users interests and independence, including through contingency and crisis planning, and their preferences for future care and treatment
- Support people who are eligible under the Care Act 2014 to be discharged from the hospital due to recent illness, disability, old age and frailty
- Facilitating safe and timely discharge from hospital and work closely with hospital staff to make this happen
- Support discharge from hospitals for all Brent residents who need support from social care on discharge
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults’ Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.