Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for an Adults Social Worker to work based in Merton, within the First Response Team.
The pay rate for this locum Adults Social Worker job is £30 - £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 1-month contract.
- Take reviews of adults in accordance with the Care Act 2014
- Undertake casework duties in relation to cases allocated by Team managers, within the policies of the Department
- The maintaining of up-to-date and adequate paper and IT based case records
- Undertake the specific duties, as assigned to their relevant professional group under any relevant legislation, and such additional duties as may be directed by the Head of Service
- Identify areas of risk and complete risk assessments in line with the Merton Care Management Procedures
- Keep people safe by working to the agenda of the Safeguarding Adults Board including carrying out enquiries, employing the principle of making safeguarding personal, and contributing to quality assurance in safeguarding
- Ensure that quality and value for money services are commissioned to meet identified needs and that services purchased comply with Corporate and Departmental standing orders and good practice guidelines
- Provide statistical information as required and to co-operate in research projects where appropriate in consultation with the Team Manager/Service Manager
Requirements of the Adults Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults’ Services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Adults Social Worker job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.