Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for an Adult’s Social Worker to work based in Harlow, within the Early Intervention Team.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £32,000 - £44,000 per annum.
This role involves travelling around Essex.
All candidates applying to Adult Social Care will be expected to join on a 12-week rota on a 6-day shift pattern and this will include some weekend work. However, we still promote flexible working and a flexible work pattern can be discussed.
- Working to support adults, and their families, who have complex social needs and are more vulnerable as a result of disability, exclusion, or diminished capacity, you'll maximise their potential to live independently
- Ensure that adults and their families are safeguarded
- Share ideas and best practice, providing specialist advice as part of a multi-disciplinary team sharing your knowledge as a Social Worker
Requirements of the Adult's Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults’ Services
- Currently based in the UK
- Evidence of continuing professional development, and capability of practice in accordance with current professional standards
- A driving licence and car - or the ability to meet the mobility requirements of the role through other means
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Life assurance of three times annual salary for pension scheme members
- Up to 29 days' annual leave plus purchase of additional annual leave
- Flexible working for most roles
- Relocation package up to £8,000 where agreed
- Interest free travel loan after probation period
- Payment of professional fees for approved professions
- Private medical health insurance for senior level employees and their partner (can also cover children at an additional cost)
- Local shopping discounts, and discounts on trains and buses
- Employee Assistance Programme provided in-house (wellbeing and counselling provision)
- Eyecare vouchers
- Childcare vouchers through salary sacrifice
- Cycle to Work through salary sacrifice
- Charitable giving through payroll deduction
This Adult's Social Worker job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.