Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Social Workers to work full-time within the Continuing Healthcare Team, based in Cambridge. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rates for these locum Social Worker jobs are £28.00 - £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is are initial 3-month contracts.
- Completing the 'Deferred NHS Continuing Healthcare Assessments' created by the Coronavirus pandemic
- Working [virtually] across Cambridgeshire County Council and Peterborough City Council completing assessments and reviews in preparation for the NHS Continuing Healthcare process
- Participating in the multidisciplinary meetings to establish eligibility for NHS CHC
Requirements of the Social Workers:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Experienced in NHS CHC Practice/Care Act 2014 assessments/reviews
- Be flexible to work across both CCC and PCC to clear a backlog of Assessments following the suspension due to Covid-19
- IT literate [Microsoft Office products, MOSAIC]
- Flexible and organised
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
These Social Worker jobs are advertised by Jake Merry; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.