Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Adult's Social Worker to work full-time within the Adult Community & Hospital Team based in Bracknell. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Adult's Social Worker job is £30,000 - £34,000 per annum.
This role will include agile working from home and in the community.
- Assist in the overseeing of the social work team to facilitate timely discharge from hospital, avoid unnecessary hospital admission, reduce dependence on care, support families and enable people to stay within their own communities
- Support in delivering and maintaining high standards of performance ensuring continuous development and supporting people to fulfil their roles to maximum effectiveness within allocated resources
- Take responsibility for your own learning, including mandatory and suggested training, and the training of students and identified staff
- Take an active part in your own supervision and appraisal and to supervise and appraise allocated staff in accordance with the departmental supervision policy and council's appraisal policy
- To take a departmental or team lead within a specified area of work as required
Requirements of the Adult's Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Regular opportunities for development with internal and external training courses.
- An inclusive and friendly working environment
- Flexible working opportunities including a flexi-time scheme.
- Agile working "from home and in the Community" supported by up to date IT kit
- A great office location with free car parking next to travel links and the regenerated town centre
- Internal sports and social club opportunities
- Discounted leisure centre and gym membership.
- Essential car user allowance and London Weighting
- Generous annual leave entitlement (increases after 3 years)
This Adult's Social Worker job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.