Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work part-time in Huyton. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this Social Worker job is £15,000 - £18,000 per annum and is on a permanent basis.
- Manage a complex caseload
- Social care assessments
- Risk assessments
- Completing pre-admission for discharging service users
- Liaising with the home authorities via a named individual
- Maintaining electronic/integrated records of work undertaken
- Completing administrative procedures
- Preparation of reports for Mental Health Review Tribunals
- Attending hearings
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Previous experience from the NHS or private care
- Experience in mental health settings
This Social Worker job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.