Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Lambeth. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £28.38 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Manage a caseload of people with care and support needs
- Carry out assessments for clients in the hospital to determine eligibility, care and support needs of people
- Undertake Safeguarding Enquiries in accordance with Care Act 2014 duties
- Apply the Mental Capacity Act and undertake capacity assessments
- To work with people to plan how their care and support needs or, in the case of carers, their support needs might be met
- To carry out financial assessments relating to care and support services, or make sure these are done
- Giving people who may have care and support needs or who are carers, information about any likely cost of services, welfare rights entitlements, and any other relevant information and advice
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Ability to work semi-autonomously with limited supervision
This Social Worker job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.