Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Colchester and Clacton, within the Early Intervention and Ongoing Support Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this Social Worker job is £31,000 - £42,000 annum and is on a permanent basis.
- Working to support adults, and their families, who have complex social needs and are more vulnerable as a result of disability, exclusion, or diminished capacity
- Ensure that adults and their families are safeguarded
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- A minimum of 1 year's post qualified experience as a registered social worker
- Currently based in the UK
- Driving licence and car
This Social Worker job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.