Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Kingston. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £30.00 - £32.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
At present, due to COVID-19, all members of the team, as well as all staff within the adult social care department are directed to work from home until further notice, or by special exception where requested, in arrangement with the team manager.
- Provide effective professional Social Work to service users with mental health problems
- Meet the Borough's statutory responsibilities, in particular under the Care Act 2014, and other legislation
- Case Management
- Providing full Care Act assessments for customers
- Care planning
- Ensuring appropriate and timely interventions for customers who present with urgent needs
- Take part in the team's duty rota
- Work closely with colleagues in other settings within the Council's Adult Social Care Department, and also colleagues in partner agencies such as the NHS mental health teams
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.